MKU G-Factor Helmet
A rare combination of extra light weight helmet with ultimate ballistic protection, G-Factor helmets from MKU offer optimum protection. Ergonomically designed, these helmets provide extreme comfort in combat zones. Made of light weight composite material, G-Factor helmets weigh below 1 kg and are much lighter than traditional helmets.
- Level II, III A as per NIJ 0106.01
- Bolt free shell for uniform ballistic protection
- Mechanically rigid & impact resistant
- Ricochet damage control system
- Heat insulated Resistant to extreme temperature, flames and ultraviolet rays
- Joint-less rubber edging protects the outer contour of the shell.
- Made from Non-Toxic materials.
- Polyurethane paint provides better outdoor exposure resistance.
- Easy adapts communication system, gas mask & NVD.
- Padding System used for easy attachment, removal to the helmet for ease during combat operations.
- Pads in the suspension system are breathable in nature and also help in reducing the impact of shock
- Three or four point harness for snug & stable fitting.