Areios Defense 9mm - 124gr - FMJ Ammunition
The 9×19mm Parabellum (abbreviated 9mm, 9mmP, 9×19mm or 9×19) cartridge was designed by Georg Luger and introduced in 1902 by the German weapons manufacturer Deutsche Waffen- und Munitionsfabriken (DWM) for their Luger semi-automatic pistol.
For this reason, it is designated as the 9mm Luger/9mm Luger +P by the SAAMI and the 9mm Luger by the C.I.P. (differentiating it from the 9mm Makarov and 9mm Browning cartridges). Under STANAG 4090, it is a standard cartridge for NATO forces as well as many non-NATO countries.
- Manufacturer: STAC-TACTICAL, Quebec, Canada
- Licence : 2017(09)-F76714/R
- Country: Canada
- Model Number: AREIOS-9MM124CMP
- Calibre: 9mm, Remanufactured, Brass
- Bullet Weight: 124 GR
- Bullet Style: Copper Metal Plated – Round Nose
- Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps minimum - 1050 fps average
- Bullet: Copper Metal Plated
- Type: Round nose
- Weight: 124 gr
- Bullet Manufacturer: CAMPRO, QC, Canada
- Powder: Winchester W-231
- Primer: Small Pistol Primers
- Primer Manufacturer: Sellier & Bellot
- Brass: Once Fired
- Brass Supplier: Federal Armament, USA
- STAC-TACTICAL 9mm Ammunition Review
* SHIPS TO CANADA VIA CANPAR ONLY
** We will contact you after purchase via email to confirm your PAL.